Appliance Electrician warranties range from a wide variety of insurances. Our professional team of experts and original manufacturer part distributors work hard to improve the quality service delivered to the everyday consumer in Los Angeles County. To improve our service warranties, Appliance Electrician monitors the national and international part manufacturer appliance parts market to keep track of manufacturer recalls and eliminate defective and damaged parts distribution. This is why all repairs include the following: Appliance Warranty and Insurance on Repairs:
- minimum of a 30-day labor warranty!
- licensed, insured, and warranted professional repair services!
- General parts warranty up to 2 years!
- All new and original manufacturer parts!
- Same-day appliance repair in Los Angeles County areas
- Free technical support 24/7
- Old Republic Appliance Home Warranty
- American Home Shield
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMERThis warrant applies only to products for ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
- Proper use of the appliance is in accordance with the instructions provided with the product.
- Proper installation by an authorized technician in accordance with the instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical, and/or gas codes.
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, and repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring
- Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which weren’t part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory
- damage to finish after installation.
- replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes.
EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover the following:
- Consequential or incidental damages, such as property damage and incidental expenses resulting from any breach of this written or any implied warranty.
Note: Some states and cities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Service calls that do not involve malfunctions or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances not in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
- Damages caused by technicians performed by services other than Appliance Electrician or not authorized services; use of parts other than genuine manufacturer parts; obtained from persons other than the technicians; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, or acts of God
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered cannot be readily determined.